Aboriginal Music Week and RPM.FM team up for exclusive mixtape
Aboriginal Music Week and RPM.FM have teamed up to produce an exclusive mixtape with tracks by the urban and electronic artists set to takeover the festival this summer. Tall Paul, Hellnback, Mariame, T-Rhyme, Mic Jordan, Exquisite Ghost, and mixtape masterer Boogey The Beat each lended music to the project, which is available for streaming on the RPM.FM SoundCloud page.
After it's first 24 hours online, the mixtape's blog post broke all of RPM.FM's visitor records so you know if worth a listen.
TRACK LISTING (Warning: Explicit Lyrics)
- Boogey The Beat – The Beginning
- Exquisite Ghost – Bringing Dawn
- Exquisite Ghost – Hands To The Sky
- Hellnback – B.T.B.B. Ft. Lightning Cloud
- Hellnback – Spaceship
- Mariame – Electric
- Mariame – Native Ft. Supaman
- Boogey The Beat – Sidestep
- Boogey The Beat – Uja (Tanya Tagaq Remix)
- Mic Jordan – It Feels Good
- Mic Jordan – Miigwetch (Thank You)
- T-Rhyme – Apollo Red
- T-Rhyme – Tha Truth
- Tall Paul – I Don’t Need Glove
- Tall Paul – Orange Juice In My Cereal
RPM.FM is the presenting sponsor for our Closing Night Party on Saturday, August 22 at the Good Will Social Club (625 Portage Avenue, Winnipeg). Doors open at 9pm and the music starts at 10pm, but we'll only have room for 180 guests, so please be sure to arrive early enough to avoid the lineup.