Call for Submissions - Aboriginal Music Week 2012
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: Wednesday, January 11, 2012 (in office – not post marked)
Aboriginal Music Manitoba will be producing the fourth annual Aboriginal Music Week in Winnipeg from October 30 - November 4, 2012 and the organization is currently accepting applications from Aboriginal and Native American recording artists for performance spots.
The 2012 festival schedule will include five nights of concerts in downtown Winnipeg. Artists will receive performance fees but travel funds are limited.
To be considered for a performance spot, you must:
• Have a current or upcoming professional release (EP / full-length)
• Have at least two professional print resolution photographs
• Have a professional website
• Have a music video on YouTube or a quality video of yourself performing on YouTube
Please submit the following in person or by mail:
• One-page biography in Microsoft Word format (.doc) on CD
• Two print resolution digital photos on CD
• A performance history with dates, venues, city/community and venue capacity for the last 12 months in Microsoft Word format (.doc) on CD
• One copy of your current professional release on CD
• Your website address
• Links to your video(s) on YouTube
• Your contact information (full name, mailing address, phone number, email, website)
Please send submissions to:
Aboriginal Music Manitoba Inc.
C/O AMW2012 Programming Committee
1-376 Donald Street
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about our Call for Submissions.
Please visit www.aboriginalmusicweek.ca for more information about the festival.
Incomplete submissions will not be considered.
Any and all material submitted will not be returned.