More artists announced for Aboriginal Music Week 2012
This second group joins Samantha Crain, Murray Porter, A Tribe Called Red, Moe Clark, Zuzuka Poderosa & Kush Arora, Tanya Tagaq, LightningCloud, and Gary Farmer & The Troublemakers, who were announced by the festival at the end of May.
We'll be announcing the full festival lineup at the end of August.
The festival schedule to date:
1. Tanya Tagaq w/ Moe Clark on October 30
2. Samantha Crain w/ Cris Derksen on November 1
3. Don Amero on November 1
4. A Tribe Called Red w/ Zuzuka Poderosa & Kush Arora on November 2
5. Murray Porter w/ Silver Jackson on November 2
6. IsKwé on November 3
7. Joey Stylez w/ LightningCloud on November 3
8. Gary Farmer & The Troublemakers w/ Nathan Cunningham on November 3
Festival passes go on sale August 7, 2012.
We're on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, and Youtube. Become a fan and follow us for Indigenous artist profiles, insider info about the festival, and photos from past performances.
Please sign up for our eNewsletter as well!