- sākihiwē festival 2021 summer pop-ups The sākihiwē festival is working with Ka Ni Kanichihk, Central Neighbourhoods Winnipeg, the Ma Mawi Wi Chi Itata Centre, and the Spence Neighbourhood Association to take music back to Indigenous families in Winnipeg's core with seven pop-up concerts featuring local artists set for each weekend in August.
- sākihiwē music Thursdays for Safe At Home Manitoba We're working with NCI FM to take our new sākihiwē music Thursdays series for Safe at Home Manitoba to both online audiences and radio listeners across Manitoba.
- 2016 JUNO Awards now accepting submissions for Aboriginal Album of the Year The Canadian Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences (CARAS) announced on October 1 that the JUNO Awards is now accepting submissions for Aboriginal Album of the Year (sponsored by Aboriginal Peoples Television Network). The early bird submission deadline is 5:00 p.m. EST on October 23, 2015. The final submission deadline is 5:00 p.m. EST on November 13, 2015.
- Media round up for Aboriginal Music Week 2015 Aboriginal Music Week is a pretty special event and we've rounded up a number of great features and posts about the festival. If you weren't able to join us for one or more of the ten concerts we produced, please check the links below for part of the story.
- Aboriginal Music Week 2015, August 18-22 Aboriginal Music Week 2015 is all set and in less than a week's time, 35 acts from Canada and beyond will take the stage for families in Winnipeg's west and north end along with business folks in the city's downtown.