- Edward Prince's legacy to take center stage in Honour Song William Prince will pay tribute to his late father Edward in the season finale of Honour Song. Presented by the sākihiwē festival and the High Commission of Canada in the United Kingdom, the hour-long conversation will broadcast for free on the sākihiwē festival's YouTube and Facebook channels on December 1 at 7:00 p.m. GMT / 1:00 p.m. CST.
- Introducing 'Honour Song', tributes to Indigenous trailblazers in music The sākihiwē festival is partnering with the High Commission of Canada in the United Kingdom to launch a new series of hour-long tributes to Indigenous trailblazers in music. Each episode will broadcast for free on YouTube and Facebook and cross-cultural electro-pop singer iskwē, throat singing duo PIQSIQ, trilingual Inuk chanteuse Eilsapie, and country/folk singer-songwriter William Prince are on board to honour members of the Indigenous music vanguard.
- More sākihiwē festival songwriter concerts and workshops set for July Sandra Sutter, William Prince, Samantha Crain, PIQSIQ, and Fawn Wood among the artists set to perform and lead workshops for the sākihiwē festival's outreach programming in July.
- Introducing sākihiwē family workshops and songwriter concerts The sākihiwē festival is kicking off June with a new outreach series that includes free workshops for families and free songwriter concerts for music lovers around the globe. The program will run every Wednesday and stream online for free from the festival's YouTube channel and Facebook page.
- New visuals: William Prince's "Bloom" Peguis First Nation's William Prince unveiled a live performance video for "Bloom" today. The single will appear on his debut album later this year and the video is a part of Manitoba Music's AMP Sessions series.