- W2W Finale + Bike Jam Launch x sākihwē x Studio 393: ft Anachnid The sākihiwē festival is teaming up with the Wall-to-Wall Mural & Culture Festival and the Urban Shaman Contemporary Aboriginal Art Gallery to present Anachnid, Boogey the Beat, Pop-Up Pow-Wow 2.0, and the Studio 393 performers and dance crew on street in front of LANTERN at 211 Pacific Avenue during Winnipeg's biggest art night of the year- Nuit Blanche Winnipeg.
- The sākihiwē festival at the Austin Street Festival The sākihiwē festival and the North Point Douglas Women's Centre (NPDWC) are working together to present blues legend Billy Joe Green, Inuit throat singer Nikki Komaksiutiksak, singer/songwriter Gabrielle Fontaine, the Southern Thunderbird Medicine Drum, and artists from Studio 393 at the Austin Street Festival on Friday, August 2.
- sākihiwē x wall-to-wall x rainbow trout music festival the sākihiwē festival is excited to conclude its 2018 programming in winnipeg with the help of the wall-to-wall mural festival and the rainbow trout music festival (rtmf) during nuit blanche on saturday, september 29, 2018.
- sākihiwē festival x north end community renewal corporation the sākihiwē festival is teaming up with the north end community renewal corporation (necrc) to present richard inman, hoop dancer rylee sandberg, jennifer stevenson's hand drum group, and the studio 393 team at the 20th annual picnic in the park celebration on saturday, august 18, 2018. the concert is set for 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. at st. john's park (main street and mountain avenue), and the necrc also has a free bbq, face painting, arts and crafts, and a zumba demonstration all set for the day.
- sākihiwē festival x north point douglas women's centre the sākihiwē festival is teaming up with the north point douglas womens centre (npdwc) to present shanley spence, ila barker hellnback, and studio 393 at the austin street festival on friday, august 3, 2018. the concert is set for 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. on austin street, between selkirk avenue and euclid avenue, and the npdwc also has a dunk tank, bbq, face painting, and street hockey all set for the day.