- Artist in Residence Sessions, season two The sākihiwē festival is teaming up with the National Arts Centre and event producer Ila Barker to deliver the second edition of the Artist in Residence Sessions (AIRsessions), which takes free music workshops to the Indigenous Family Centre in Winnipeg's North End. The series begins on January 16 and youth between the ages of 13 and 25 can register for any workshops that interest them.
- The sākihiwē festival at the Zoo Lights Festival The sākihiwē festival is teaming up with the Assiniboine Park Conservancy to present Shanley Spence with Boogey The Beat, the Ivan Flett Memorial Dancers, Sebastian Gaskin, and the legendary Billy Joe Green at the Zoo Lights Festival on Sunday, December 29. The performance is set for 5:00 p.m. to 8:45 p.m. at Town Hall in the Assiniboine Park Zoo and tickets are $12, which includes access to all Zoo exhibits.
- W2W Finale + Bike Jam Launch x sākihwē x Studio 393: ft Anachnid The sākihiwē festival is teaming up with the Wall-to-Wall Mural & Culture Festival and the Urban Shaman Contemporary Aboriginal Art Gallery to present Anachnid, Boogey the Beat, Pop-Up Pow-Wow 2.0, and the Studio 393 performers and dance crew on street in front of LANTERN at 211 Pacific Avenue during Winnipeg's biggest art night of the year- Nuit Blanche Winnipeg.
- sākihiwē festival at The Lyric Threatre The sākihiwē festival is kicking off its outreach concert series with a collaborative performance lead by music director MJ Dandeneau. The group, which includes pow wow step music producer Boogey The Beat, singer/songwriters Ila Barker and Sierra Noble, hip hop crooner Sebastian Gaskin, and hoop dancer Shanley Spence will perform under the "sākihiwē travellers" banner at the Lyric Theatre in Assiniboine Park on Thursday, July 11, 2019.
- sākihiwē x wall-to-wall x rainbow trout music festival the sākihiwē festival is excited to conclude its 2018 programming in winnipeg with the help of the wall-to-wall mural festival and the rainbow trout music festival (rtmf) during nuit blanche on saturday, september 29, 2018.
- Boogey The Beat, Eekwol available for free workshops in Winnipeg Music producer Boogey The Beat and award winning hip hop emcee Eekwol will be leading Aboriginal Music Week's first set of outreach workshops in Winnipeg this summer. The duo will be available for small group presentations about their work in music, mentor sessions with music programs in the city, and informal outreach to youth programs looking for Indigenous role models.
- Aboriginal Music Week 2015, August 18-22 Aboriginal Music Week 2015 is all set and in less than a week's time, 35 acts from Canada and beyond will take the stage for families in Winnipeg's west and north end along with business folks in the city's downtown.
- Aboriginal Music Week and RPM.FM team up for exclusive mixtape Aboriginal Music Week and RPM.FM have teamed up to produce an exclusive mixtape with tracks by the urban and electronic artists set to takeover the festival this summer. Tall Paul, Hellnback, Mariame, T-Rhyme, Mic Jordan, Exquisite Ghost, and mixtape masterer Boogey The Beat each lended music to the project, which is available for streaming on the RPM.FM SoundCloud page.